Read More http://www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/tutorials/how-to-use-a-cute-font-for-your-blogger-post-titles.html#ixzz1FgEJ2mTB

Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Viva Las Vegas Picture Overload

This last weekend Jay and I along with his brother Jed and his wife Mandi and their two kids took a trip to Las Vegas to see Jay's Grandma who's health is quickly declining.  We were so grateful to be able to take the time to go down and visit with her and all of the other family who lives there and also the ones who were visiting as well.  On Saturday we spent the morning with the family, we went to breakfast and then out to the dam (we go see the dam every time we are there and this time the bridge was actually finished...pictures to follow).  After that we went back to Jay's Uncle Terry's where we were staying, we all had a little bit of a nap and then the kids went swimming.  After all of that we went to visit Grandma Bender (who was at dialysis while we were out playing), It was soooo good to see her, we hadn't been down to see her since April or so when we were helping Uncle Terry put new shingles on his roof.  We visited for a while and then we decided to see if Grandma Lila (Jay's mom) would watch Jed and Mandi's kids so that we could go down to the strip for a while.  She gladly accepted and off we went.  I was so excited because I finally got to go to the Bodies...The Exhibition.  I have been wanting to go ever since they had it up at the University of Utah.  It was very  possibly THE coolest thing that I have ever seen in my life!!!  I would go back a million times over!  We also got to go through the Titanic museum thing that is right next to the Bodies one.  It was pretty cool to walk through and see some of the things they have found in the wreckage and see how preserved it is for being under the water.  It was insane!  We then headed down to the Belagio to go see what they had done with the garden this time, and to watch the water show.  The garden was GORGEOUS with the fall theme, they had some seriously huge pumpkins there, and the water show was by far the best I have seen!!  We had a great time and we were able to go spend some more time with Grandma Bender before we left for home on Sunday.  I wish that we were able to go down more often to spend time with our family down here!  We definitely don't get to see them often enough!  I am sorry that some of my pictures decided to turn sideways after I uploaded them...but it wont let me put them on the right way?  Dont ask me!





 


















No comments:

Post a Comment