Read More http://www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/tutorials/how-to-use-a-cute-font-for-your-blogger-post-titles.html#ixzz1FgEJ2mTB

Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Back To School I Go...But This Time Not As A Student

Last Friday I took in an application to substitute teach for the South Sanpete School District.  When I got home from taking my application to Manti, they had already called me and asked me to come back so that I could give them my finger prints so that they could run a background check on me.  I was like hey sweet my first step in getting the job!!!  I wasnt able to go back over on Friday so she told me to come in on Tuesday.  So when I went in yesterday I told her that I was there to be finger printed and she handed me a W-4 and told me to fill it out and that she would need a deposit slip because all pay from the school district is direct deposit.  I was in shock..she hadnt even run my fingerprints!!  After I finished that and my fingerprints (I passed) She told me she would send in my paper work that day and that I could start substituting any time after that.  So needless to say..I am now officially a substitute teacher for the Gunnison Valley High School and Middle School.   I was too scared to deal with the elementary school kids for now...maybe next year!!! Wahoo I have a job, now I just hope that I get to sub once in a while!!!

1 comment:

  1. What's funny to me is I am terrified of Subbing for middle school and highschool - Give me elementary kids anyday!! Congrats!

    ReplyDelete