Read More http://www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/tutorials/how-to-use-a-cute-font-for-your-blogger-post-titles.html#ixzz1FgEJ2mTB

Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Back In The Blogging World

It has been a really long time since I have blogged, but now that I do not have a full time job, maybe I will get a little more posted and have something to keep my busy!! So here is a short update on our lives!!

Jay and I recently moved to Fayette. We are renting to own Grandpa Bartholomew's home now that it has become empty. We wanted to keep the house in the family because it has so much heritage, and we are so grateful that we were able to be the ones to get the house. Jay is working at ACT in the aerospace department. He uses carbon fiber to create airplane/helicopter parts. He is hoping that the original job he applied for a Christensen Arms (owned by the same people) will open up so that he can transfer over there and start making guns. He would be in HEAVEN!! I have just been at home since we moved trying to get the house situated and looking for a job. As of today I am going to be starting to substitute teach at the Gunnison middle and high schools. I am pretty excited, but pretty nervous at the same time. Other than that we are just doing all we can to help out on the farm and get ready for winter!!!

We also just celebrated our 1 year wedding anniversary. I cannot believe that it has already been a year since we got married. It seems like just yesterday!! I am so happy that I met Jay and I cant wait to spend many more years with him!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment