Read More http://www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/tutorials/how-to-use-a-cute-font-for-your-blogger-post-titles.html#ixzz1FgEJ2mTB

Monday, September 13, 2010

Womens Expo

On Friday, I was able to go to Orem to the Utah Valley Women's Expo Autumn Edition.  It was so much fun!! I went with my sister Andie and my nephew Jaxson while the rest of her kids were at school.  We also went to the Spring Edition in April.  We had so much more fun at this one though.  We learned from the last one not to go on Saturday in the middle of the day, and not to write our phone numbers on the contest entry forms!!  So this time we just went and spent!! HAHA I made it out of there with almost $300 in scrapbooking stuff for $15 yes that is correct $15!!  And that $15 went to Operation Smile!!  I didnt feel bad about that purchase AT ALL!!!  I think that this expo is going to be a new tradition with me and my sister!!  It is a great getaway even if you dont have money!!  Last time we went we were both DIRT POOR and we still had fun!!!  It is a great experience for all you girlies!!  Mark it on your calendar for next year and make sure to check it out!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment