Read More http://www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/tutorials/how-to-use-a-cute-font-for-your-blogger-post-titles.html#ixzz1FgEJ2mTB

Thursday, November 11, 2010

Harley Bug

Sorry this picture is turned the wrong way but I dont know how to fix it!
 I know it has been a while and I am finally getting around to posting about my Harley Bug!!  We got our Harley on I think the 28th of September, and I feel as if I have been chasing a two year old ever since, but we love him!  He is a black/chocolate lab that my beautiful sister so nicely discovered for us.  I had been wanting a puppy since we lived in Spanish Fork but we couldnt have one up there, so I was exstatic when Jay told me I could have him!!  He is now 15 (i think) weeks old, and still living inside.... Still waitin on Jay to build his pen outside!!  I have an odd feeling he will be inside all winter!  But I am okay with that as long as he finally gets this potty training idea down!  But we are doing better!!  I am so happy to have him he has been keeping me company during the long days as Jay has been working any where between 9 & 15 hours a day for the last month!!





No comments:

Post a Comment